Wednesday, March 14, 2007

XNA media program

As sort of a favor and an endeavor for me to begin a project, I am going to start a media project.
First of all I will design the interface ,to be used on an X-Box 360. One of the main objectives is to get the video and sound together for possible movie and/or music files for DVD burning.
One of the formats that was requested was .AVI for movie streaming.
The next step is to get most of the source code together, for which I'll use my Visual C# Express IDE and compiler.
Next, is to get all or most of the information pertaining to multimedia . I willl also try to implement DirectX source code, which is rich in depth of code,Yikes.
XNA , already has a sound API that is integrated into the DLL's .
Thats' it for now, in a few more weeks I will post some of my progress, which may be slow at first. A word of caution ,this not a wiz bang deal. You cannot expect a real program just come outta the blue and work perfectly.
------------------Later-----------------------

No comments: